Private Equity firms consider return on their investment as a key determinant while evaluating buying decisions. There are several criterions that go into short listing target companies including favorable market trends, stable and recurring cash flows, low capital expenditure requirements and a strong management team. Interestingly, while all these factors will help to consummate a strategic buyout across the drawing board, however they do not guarantee returns post the acquisition. Continue reading Why Private Equity Firms are reaching out to specialized Finance and Accounting Service Providers?
- Transitioning their business to cloud from on-premises without disrupting end user subscriptions
- Development of talent in the organization to support the transition
- Infrastructure to provide dedicated 24*7 technical support
- Managing customers billing
- Ability to scale to business demands in a short span of time