Rosemont, IL – Quatrro Business Support Services, a market leader in providing cloud based business support services across diverse industries, is poised to create a new accounting standard for the Franchise Industry across the United States by conceptualizing and successfully implementing its “Asset Free Accounting Model” for a range of clients across existing and emerging industry verticals. Buoyed by the success in Restaurant, Retail, Automotive and Not-For-Profit (NFP) industry verticals, Quatrro aims to capture a significant share of the market and has already started enhancing penetration in several emerging verticals such as Hospitality and Healthcare.
- Complete automation on receipt of documents from clients for data processing
- Transparent exchange of information between Quatrro and the client
- Auto-tracking of various stages of the document
- Configurable workflows for operations team
- Auto allocation of jobs to a pool of skill based resources
- Real time Operational metrics of work activities performed by teams available for enhanced monitoring of work activities by supervisors.
- End-to-end data processing of client inputs in an SLA of 4-12 hours, with auto confirmation emails to clients on receipt as well as processing of inputs
- Time saving of 25% per store while performing data entry activities
- Time saving of 20% per store by streaming the entire operational process and reducing repetitive activities & manual interventions
Over the last 10 years, the outsourcing of business processes in general and non-core functions like IT, HR, F&A, Procurement and others have evolved rapidly and come to be routinely serviced from delivery centers located in different continents. The activity that began as “lift and drop” of the processes from high cost to low cost locations is evolving to transforming the business processes through “Platform-based Processing”. This involves building processing capabilities, leveraging the software platform and making it available to customers on a “transaction pricing” model. In essence, it is a SaaS++ model wherein the Business Processes are delivered as a Service, “BPaaS”, leading to a lower Total Cost of Ownership for the end customers.
Cloud-based accounting is similar to traditional, on-premises, or self-install accounting systems, with only the accounting software hosted on remote servers, similar to the SaaS (Software as a Service) business model. In cloud computing, users access software applications remotely through the internet or other network via a cloud application service provider. Cloud-based accounting solution frees the business from having to install and maintain software on individual desktop computers. It also allows employees in other departments, whether in remote or branch offices, to access the same data and the same version of the software.